Rawai is a peaceful and picturesque area located at the southernmost tip of Phuket, Thailand. The area is known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and traditional fishing village atmosphere.
Living in Rawai can be a great experience, especially if you enjoy a laid-back and tranquil lifestyle. The area has a good mix of locals and expats, which makes for a diverse and welcoming community. There are plenty of amenities in the area, including supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, and shops, which cater to both locals and tourists.
Rawai is a popular destination for water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving, and there are many local businesses that offer tours and equipment rental. The area is also known for its fresh seafood, which can be purchased from local markets or enjoyed at one of the many seafood restaurants in the area. Here are some things to do in Rawai:
- Visit Rawai Beach: Rawai Beach is a picturesque and peaceful beach that is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying the scenery.
- Explore the nearby islands: There are many nearby islands that can be easily accessed from Rawai, including Phi Phi Island, Racha Island, and Coral Island. These islands offer great opportunities for snorkeling, diving, and beach activities.
- Visit the seafood market: Rawai is known for its fresh seafood, and there are many local markets where you can purchase seafood straight from the fishermen. You can also enjoy delicious seafood dishes at the many restaurants in the area.
- Take a boat tour: There are many boat tours available in Rawai that offer opportunities to explore the nearby islands, go snorkeling or scuba diving, or simply enjoy a sunset cruise.
- Visit the nearby cultural sites: Rawai is close to many cultural sites, including Wat Chalong, Big Buddha, and Old Phuket Town. These sites offer a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the area.
- Enjoy water sports: Rawai is a popular destination for water sports, including paddleboarding, kayaking, and jet skiing. There are many local businesses that offer equipment rental and guided tours.
- Visit the Phuket Seashell Museum: The Phuket Seashell Museum is a unique and interesting attraction that showcases a collection of rare and beautiful seashells from around the world.
Overall, Rawai offers a great mix of natural beauty, cultural attractions, and outdoor activities that are sure to please visitors of all ages and interests.
The real estate market in Rawai, Phuket, Thailand, has been growing steadily in recent years. The area has become increasingly popular with both local and foreign buyers, particularly those looking for a more relaxed and peaceful lifestyle.
The market is diverse and offers a range of properties to suit different budgets and preferences, from modern apartments to traditional Thai-style houses. The most popular properties in Rawai are typically those with a sea view, proximity to the beach, or those that are situated in gated communities.
In terms of pricing, the real estate market in Rawai can be quite competitive, particularly for properties with desirable features or locations. As with any real estate market, pricing can vary widely depending on the property type, location, size, and quality.